Get Ready to Celebrate Daily Holidays January 15-21, 2024

Get Ready To Celebrate

Here is my Jan15-21, 2024, List of Holidays to Celebrate




I would love it if you would join me on this daily celebration journey.  It is ok if you can't celebrate on the exact day or if you can't enjoy a holiday every day. It is the attempt that counts.

Please sign up for the newsletter so you can get some suggestions on how to celebrate each holiday.  I would love to know if you decided to enjoy a specific day and what you did to celebrate.  

If you want to know various ways to celebrate each holiday, sign up for The Celebrate Community Newsletter.  I am so excited that you will be joining me on this fun adventure.  I can't wait to hear from you.

Let's Celebrate!

KathieyV


  

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts